Popular Post

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Manny Vs. 'Money' - Dirty Tricks and All (My POV)

Manny Pacman Vs. Floyd 'Money' Mayweather.
     The most awaited "Fight of the Century" was held on May 2,2015 at the MGM. Many were not satisfied with the result. May weather won the fight, and the whole world was shocked especially the Filipinos, who were very sad about the result. And here is my Point Of View about the said fight.


     In every fight of our pride "Manny", We Filipinos always support him by simply watching and praying with all our might. And most especially this fight, the biggest ever!
   
     And what I have noticed after watching the news and by my own observation, Filipinos are the most affected citizens of this fight. We mourn and honestly we became very sad. Well most of us are not satisfied with the result, and yes! so do I. Well Filos are known for their characteristic of having the best smile and always happy no matter what the situation is, even in storm, war and under a corrupt government, we do smile :)
So some of us even made a memes of the said fight.

 Here are some:











   



But for me, I can't just laugh about it cause I really feel so sad about it and I have to say my side even just to this simple blog.


     Let's start from the very beginning. Since the fight of the Century was announced, everybody is waiting for it not knowing the contract and every condition Mayweather wants in order for him to approved. It all happened when they accidentally met at a NBA. There the talking about the boxing continues.

     I don't know if all of the things I'm about to say us true but this is what I've been hearing throughout the month before the fight. That the share with regard to 'money' will be 40/60 giving "Manny" the less shares. And that if Mayweather wins there will be NO REMATCH but if Manny wins, there should be. Like, wtf? So unfair. Maybe Pacquiao approved that kind of contract in order to fight him even though he us the one below even though the game isn't staring yet. Another thing is that the audience will be more on Mayweather's side because he got more of the tickets, but the funny thing is that on the game, He is the one being 'boo-ed' by the audience, right? given that the place is his place. What else did I miss? I don't know any further information but if you do, just comment below.


     The contract is not the issue alone. I have realized and knew some of the things right after the show and when I've heard a lot of interviews and speech of each side of the ring. Manny Pacquiao has a shoulder injury and he was not given any injection and his viatamins and even his water isn't allowed on his dressing room, unlike Mayweather Jr. he was given an injection -he says that he also has an injury- see? UNFAIR! With that, I think that the side of Floyd has an advantage knowing in mind that Manny has an injury on his shoulder, Mayweather took advantage of it.

    MANnY isn't satisfied with the result. Everyone do. Right? We all want a rematch cause you can't really call it Fight of the century, it is more like "Hug and Run of the Century" lol.

Relationship Goals, maybe?

     I have seen a lot of comments and reactions about this fight all over the social media but this is the best that I have ever seen.  It's from Twitter... (ctto)
                                                                     


(c) Yan Yuzon , really said it very well.
*Clap clap clap*

     I also don't believe that this is really the fight of the century. Yes, Mayweather is a good boxer but Manny is better.                                     He may have send those punches and run for a comeback but He is not in sports, all he think is Money as what it says in his 'pen name' unlike Manny that fights for his pride and the whole country. Manny is also a God fearing one.  He even have a prayer after the fight and He invited Floyd but the phone is off so he cannot be contacted.

     What would probably impress you about Manny Pacquiao is that He always smile. Like us, Filipinos. We always smile even in difficult times. And I think God's plan for Manny isn't over yet and maybe that is his plan for him, to be defeated cause he believed that Manny can handle defeat more than Mayweather because He is on Manny's side.

His smile after the fight.
 
His smile before the fight.

    
     Manny's professionalism is perfect. After the fight, even though he is not satisfied - he even thought he won- " I thought I won the fight" - "he didn't to anything he keeps on running"- Manny...He still has a high level of it. He prays and accept it as it is. And that would most probably the reason why they say "Mayweather won the title but Manny wins the WORLD"





     As a Filipino citizen, I'm still proud of Manny Pacman even though he loss. The way he accept defeat is also a sign of winning. We Filipinos, maybe sad about the result but we would always be proud of you MANNY!

No comments:

Post a Comment