Popular Post

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Best Friend? Dog.

Am I do only one who consider their pet, their best friend? Probably no. I have no wonder why they call dog as Man's Best friend cause its really is.


6 month old.
1 year old.
I admit I'm scared of dogs. But that was before. On my Grade 5th, they bought me a dog, and I loved it. I was taking care of her since then. From the day she arrived at our house..I still remember her cute little bark when she first saw us, her owner.  She was so small that we always step on her especially at night, but wow! Time really flew fast, and she grew big and her fur was just so long that I even played with it by putting and adding clips to her.
 And that have become our everyday bond already! I'll play with her fur and I think she enjoys it. Cause you know' dogs can't talk and I assume she enjoys it, well I hope so. Haha.




Groomed.


Well it was not long after her hair become so long that it needs to be cut already. Like a normal mother to her daughter..I to my dog, I asked for my parents to have her groomed. And there she is, so cute and still adorable. Though I don't have a fur to play with anymore, I still find some time and chance to play with her.

Summer look.



What I really adore with this dog is her patience with regards to y playfulness. Back from when she is a puppy, that  we often stepped on her, up until the time that I always play with her by putting sun glasses on her, cause hey! It's summer ya' know! I don't know if all the dogs can bear this kind of torture since she is the first dog I own. But I think there is this special bond between me, the owner and to her, my dog.

  
Bad hair day.
Dirty fur.
  But as years past by, I also admit that there have been times where I forgot to take care of her properly. I seldom brush her hair, give her bath and even sometime I forget to feed her, which is truly and honestly not obvious cause she is fat, or an obese dog. But still I feel bad whenever I got home from school and hear her cry because of hunger. I feel like I'm betraying a company or pal.




  Have you ever feel alone? Cause most of the time, I do. I'm always left alone in our house and in fact I can apply as a guard but I guess they won't pay for me so, nah. But the good thing is that I have a company. And that is my dog. She really makes me happy, from the way her tiny little paws walk around the house to her cute bark. The way she sits beside me every time I feel alone and sad. Even by the way she licks my feet that I feel it is a sign of sympathy and love. What makes me sad is that every time I leave the house, I'm not the one who was left alone...it was Her. And I feel very sorry because I feel like I'm betraying her.

  Have you ever feel betrayed? Cause I do. Let us not talk about betrayal..believe me, I may fill a 300 page book if I started it. Well, back to my dog...Evey time I left our house, go to school, to church, party, shopping and such there is always this -should I go- should I stay at home- kind of doubt. Cause I know the feeling of how sad it is to be left alone and to be sad, and I just don't want my dog to feel that way. But that's life. I need to go out and explore more to learn and experience new things. But guess what? Unlike many people in our world where if you leave there is no one you can come back to if you wanted to..my dog -or probably our dogs- aren't that type. They don't leave us, they always wait and never leave our side. I don't know if its just me..or every dog owner feel this but..Every time I arrive at home, it was my dog who would always be the first one to greet me. I feel like she's saying "How's your day?" or "Are you fine?" and there are times that she gave me the -I miss you-Glad you're safe- kind of look in her eyes that would really make me feel special.


 Well, I also admit that there are times that when I got home, I don't get those -miss you- look from my dog but rather these -You leave me, I'll play alone- kind of attitude. There is this one time, (at boot camp- lol. jstkddng) when I got home, I saw a thousand peso bill, ripped into pieces and my heart just immediately break into pieces. But that's okay, its just money and I think she doesn't know its value and it is my fault that it was wasted. Cause for me, the true value of life is accepting the past and improving the future. -lol, wait..what?- nevermind. Haha.


Puppy love? Nah. It's Love. HAHAHA.

 Like humans, dogs fell in love too. Yup, even my dog have been in -puppy love- even until -dog- love. Hahaha-haha-ha. Please laugh? okay..? Bear with me. I mean, dog with me. lol.
Okay back to reality. Even my dog have this love of her life, they can't be together cause its hard to take care of two dogs and one is enough for me. So they only meet like once 1 month when my cousin's dog would visit, well it can be two or so but the thing is, they're not living together but I'm happy that my dog experience this things.


The things I mention above are just a few things that I and my dog share. We've been through a lot. And it is funny how I wrote this one like I'm describing a human or sharing my experience with my best friend -human friend- but it's not. I'm happy that I got a chance to own a dog. I'm not encouraging you to not meet and greet people especially of your age but I would really recommend you to buy or own a dog, or any kind of pet if I may say. Because it would really help you a lot in many aspects. 

(c)

I have mention our story every time I leave and arrive at our house. And it's true. Dog's love for their owner is undeniable. They would always be right there for you even if you leave them alone all day long. No one can really like compare themselves to a dog with regards to loving someone.
No other living thing in this world would love you more than themselves but the dogs.




















Well, that would be all for now. All I can say that Dogs are Truly Man's Best Friend.
This is all based on my experience and I would like to share this last drama of mine with my dog. 
  
     I have a lot of night spend alone in my bed, crying. Don't ask me the reason but I would say I'm alone. No one to lean on, no one to share my thoughts, you may think I don't have friends, but I do, Family..I also do, It's just that I don't know how to express myself around these people so I always want to be alone and cry myself out. But that's one thing I'm not sure, cause as they say, no man is an island, and that again is true. I'm not alone at that time, that moment..I have god and his gift from heaven, my dog. While I'm crying, she went near me and bark silently...back then I knew I'm not alone. I hugged her immediately and she may not talked and gave me all of the advice that I needed but her hug was the best and I feel every sympathy and love that I needed.


Pet. Dog, cats, bird, rat, and other animal you take care of. It really doesn't matter what animal it is but all you need to do is to love and take care of them. Pets are the only living thing that would love you more than themselves. Never forget that. 



-SnFF











No comments:

Post a Comment